- Unless a rejection fee has been agreed in advance, there is no right to reject on the basis of style or composition.
CANCELLATION & POSTPONEMENT
- A booking is considered firm as from the date of confirmation (written confirmation via email or verbal). Procter Photography will, at their discretion, charge 50% of the total fee for cancellation or postponement up to 7 days prior to the shoot date, or 100% of the total fee for cancellation or postponement within 7 days of the shoot date.
- Save for the purposes of reproduction for the licensed use(s), the Photographs may not be stored in any form of electronic medium without the written permission of Procter Photography. Manipulation of the image or use of only a portion of the image may only take place with the permission of Procter Photography.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales
- These Terms and Conditions shall not be varied except by agreement in writing.
Should you have any questions relating to our terms and conditions, please contact us here: